Insight Recovery School
Providing a supportive learning environment for recovering teens that nurtures their mind, body, and spirit, and encourages healthy decision making.
What is the Insight Recovery School?
The Insight program is a school within a school which operates within the ALC building, partnering with ALC teaching staff. The primary goals of the program are:
- To foster healthy choices and to assist the student in maintaining sobriety
- To minimize individual and/or group involvement in identified "at risk" behaviors
- To support the student in an individual recovery plan
- To decrease involvement of participating students in the juvenile court system
- To increase school success